Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Scintillator:||Direct Deposit CsI:TI||Active Area:||433.5 X 433.5 Mm|
|Pixel Array:||2816 X 2816||Pixel Pitch:||154m|
|Limiting Resolution:||3.3lp/mm||Exposure Control 2:||F'AED|
Csl Digital Flat Panel Detector,
154μm Digital Flat Panel Detector
Csl Wireless Digital Flat Panel Detector X-Ray Detector With Low Noise
Maximum Power <8W (standby) / 20W (operating)
Power Supply 100 - 240 V AC
Frequency 50/60 Hz
Battery 3260 mAh, 14.8 V
Dimension 460 x 460 x 15 mm
Weight 4.1 kg
- Friendly Operation Experience
- Good Image Quality
- "Care about you" Design Philosophy
|Scintillator||Direct Deposit CsI:TI|
|Active Area||433.5 x 433.5 mm|
|Pixel Array||2816 x 2816|
|Limiting Resolution||3.3 lp/mm|
- 17"x17" cassette-sized wireless detector; easily fits into standard bucky tray cabinets for upgrading a film or CR system to a flat-panel DR system.
- No wiring to generator with patented Full-Field Automatic Exposure Detection (F AED ) Technology.
- Wireless acquisition and transfer of a full resolution radiography image in~4 sec with 802.11n interface and dual-bands (2.4/5GHz) at 300Mbps data transmission rate.
- Extra long battery life with 1400 shots/charge (10 sec interval between shots) and 7 hours stand-by time.
- Light weight and slim design with built-in foldable handle; rubber insulated frame and high strength aluminum-alloy case ensure safe and convenient operations.
1. Which materials are used in a flat panel detector?
The flat-panel detector has a radiation-conversion material or photoconductor, typically made of amorphous selenium(a-Se) that is about 500 µm thick for radiography and 200 to 250 µm thick for mammography. This material absorbs x-rays and converts them to electrons, which are stored in the TFT detectors.
2. What is the difference between wireless and tethered DR panels which is more advantageous and why?
The battery-powered, wireless panel relies on the wireless connectivity in the radiography environment, which we all know is not surefire for 100% uptime. On the other hand, a hard line, tethered connection has its benefits over the potential unreliability of a wireless connection from panel to network.
3. What is the warranty of this detector?
Normally one year, we also have online technical support, if you have any question, please kindly contact our engineer through online communicating tools.
Contact Person: Ann Young